Where I Found a "Life List"
I'm going through my documents on my laptop and throwing my four writing projects into Scrivener. I found some fun things that I forgot that I had here and there. I think out of all of them, this is the most surprising. I do like to write goals every year, but this I didn't expect (even though I'm a goal writing, list orientated kind of girl. See the photo below). I wrote this back in October of 2006, 10 months after I got married. I think this is part of something from the Ellen DeGeneres show.
York City b. Las
Go to the United Kingdom
1. Write and/or Read every day! (This one is always a bit of a stretch, isn't it?)
Los Angeles/California as much as you can when at Star Wars Celebration IV (May
my self-confidence. Watch what I say. Apologize and mean it. Don’t always blame
myself- focus on the situation and not on whose fault is what. Learn to laugh
4. Write in regular journal every two weeks, and in my livejournal whenever!
more healthy habits--- and live by them! This includes eating healthier, eating
less, and exercising three times a week.
6. Someday travel to:
England (we also went to France!)
Australia (this one I'm not sure of right now, ha!)
(Anne of Green Gables!) Prince Edwards
7. In the
(we were in the airport on the way to Japan, does that count?)
a costume or cloak
9. Learn to knit
to Comicon (going again this year, but who knew I would move to San Diego?)
I don't know why, but here's a list that was with it. Not sure what the difference is here:
1. Write and/or Read every day! (again, a bit of a stretch. Both are always on my mind every day!)
4. Learn how to make a cloak (yeah, we shall see!)
Go on our honeymoon (Atlantis, Disney World... somewhere!)
Stop being so hard on myself
7. Complete my stories and publish them (this is the one that breaks my heart the most, but I'm on my way!)
Go to a Jewel concert
9. To be continued.... (indeed, as in, I need to make a new list!)
Google created a website called Schemer that is a lot of fun where you make goals of things you want to do. Looking at this Lifelist, it is time to create something new. I can't believe how far I've come in the past six years. I'm curious what the next six will bring!
What is one thing you would put on your list?