- AppBrain Market Sync- Visit AppBrain.com to sign up where you can help use this to find different apps instead of Market and share with friends.
- aCar- Store up to date information regarding your car
- Audible- Beta for listening to audio books
- Barcode Scanner- Scan a product to see how much it costs from locally to Amazon
- Calender (Google)- Use to keep track of my schedule
- Dropbox- Organization tool. Watch the video here: https://www.dropbox.com/
- Evernote- Trying out writing notes to myself. I used it so far to make a note of a tile I want for our kitchen that we used when we went to the store.
- Fring- Video chat with your friends
- Google Sky Map- Point to the sky and see what constellations you are looking at.
- Listen- Use to listen to my podcasts that I subscribe to through Google Reader
- Mint.com- Check out your bank account directly from your phone
- Music- Listen to the music stored on your phone
- NPR News
- Pandora- Internet radio
- Skyfire- Use as an alternate to the Internet and it detects videos on websites that you can play easily. This is how I watch/listen to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
- TasKiller- Helps with the battery and keep unnecessary programs open
- Wikidroid- Wikipedia
- You Tube
Are there any apps that you love? Right now, my favorite window that I created on my Hero is
the entertainment where I can listen to things all day long without being bored at work (data entry). I cannot believe how fast last week went after having this new phone.
The only drawback, of course, is battery life. My husband bought a USB charging kit at for our phones since we sit at the computer all day. It has been a great help. Also, if you do have an Evo, you should check out this article on a setting that could be affecting your Evo's battery life.
This week I am going to check out Android Gals (and maybe even Android Guys) website. Who knows what else I could discover!
Android is absolutely amazing and you can find it on various phones by different carriers and they are coming out fast. Android is one of the reasons that I bought my nook and am completely happy with the system.